Open Futures in Practice
- CASE STUDY Open Futures is part and parcel of our curriculum, it's indistinguishable
- CASE STUDY Outstanding attitudes to learning - Ofsted
- CASE STUDY Open Futures is the driver for progressing pupils’ skill development from early years to the end of Key Stage 2
- CASE STUDY As a team, we could see how all of the strands could be a catalyst for so many of the things we wanted our curriculum to offer to the children
- CASE STUDY If I had known the potential a year ago, I would have taken most other items off my school improvement plan and focused it entirely on Open Futures
- CASE STUDY The potential is endless – the more we look at growit and cookit, the more we see.
- CASE STUDY It has been a joy to see their interest and delight