Open Futures in Practice
- CASE STUDY Open Futures is part and parcel of our curriculum, it's indistinguishable
- CASE STUDY Outstanding attitudes to learning - Ofsted
- CASE STUDY If I had known the potential a year ago, I would have taken most other items off my school improvement plan and focused it entirely on Open Futures
- CASE STUDY The perfect lunchbox: a lesson with all four strands
- CASE STUDY Our objective is to build a ‘community of enquiry’ which the children engage with whole-heartedly and in which they practise and develop a much wider range of skills
- CASE STUDY The potential is endless – the more we look at growit and cookit, the more we see.
- CASE STUDY It has been a joy to see their interest and delight